Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Gimek
30 Sep : 11:19
LEGION ANYONE?? anyone even in this website anymore lol

Gimek
18 Aug : 13:34
im bored of COD anyone els has a good PC or ps4 game

Thrasius
20 Jul : 03:07
Well, out of the Navy now. Lets reform the guild so I have purpose in my life again.

Xeus
15 Jun : 00:02
It's a private group, hit any one of us up on FB and we can invite you, whoever you are.

cdiddy1999
08 Jun : 06:08
The best in the world here. What's the facebook page?

Xeus
22 May : 17:27
Anyone lurking here that ISN'T part of the facebook group and wants to be? Let me know. No intentions of taking this site down, but if anything happens I'm not gonna bother bringing it back up.

Woogster
17 May : 19:49
Herro errybody!
Any games worth looking at atm?

RayRay
15 Feb : 06:05
LOL, Thaddius strat courtesy of Vora

Thrasius
11 Feb : 20:49
Anyone remember Red Republican Right?

leperchaun
26 Dec : 00:32
Anyone playin Destiny on XB1?

Xeus
04 Dec : 17:21
So I accidentally deleted all my real-id friends, so re-add me if ya want Xeus#1109

Thrasius
01 Dec : 18:27
If you can send me the file of jadee singing, i'd be pretty darn happy.

Gimek
19 Nov : 18:41
WOD

RayRay
17 Nov : 19:03
I have the same Jadee singing as a mp3 as well as the (in)famous woog and jadee convo that is commemorated in our soundboard.

Xeus
13 Nov : 07:15
It's a vent recording i've converted them to wav before.... not sure how though

Main Menu
Latest Forum Posts
Posted by Thrasius
I lol'd.
14 May : 23:12

Posted by RayRay
Ah, the infamous Raybaby app...
22 Apr : 12:36

Posted by Woogster
LMAO awesome sauce!!!
15 Jan : 22:02

Posted by RayRay
Never gets old
15 Jan : 21:15

Posted by leperchaun
I do not appreciate being censored and can only as [more ...]
11 Apr : 12:16

Forums
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   
Declined: Facerocker 80 Demonology Warlock

Go to page   <<      
Author Post
Facerocker
Tue Jul 07 2009, 12:20PM
Registered Member #321
[quote]
RayRay wrote ...

This is a conversation about your app.

I'd honestly like to thank you for that sentence. I was, infact, a lil confused about why this Forum was named "Application." So thankyou for making that clear ^_^ you're a good man.

Anyways let's get down to business Raybaby....

You said "Well are you going to do it?" -- I clearly will since I said I was going to. I just haven't had a need to do it atm. I've been helping my RL friends lvl and get good gear from instances n such. If i was in your guild raiding with you it'd be different. I'll duel spec to a raiding spec if I get in and try that one that was posted in the forums here.

1. My rotation atm is, for the most part, Immolate/Corruption/then shadowbolt or incinerate it up. For larger pulls I obviously use AoE moves like RoF or SoC.

2. Ima have my gf make the glyphs for me and yes probably duel spec if I start raiding with you guys.

3. I put armor on my cloak just to lvl my enchanting when i was working on it. so yes, really. I don't have higher enchanting because I haven't leveled it higher. It's quite simple. Most people that I give enchants to, I don't lvl from the ones I give them. I haven't farmed greens lately and infinite dust is like 9 billion gold a stack on our server. Also I'm not gonna make Facerocker a tailor when my alt is one, that would be a waste of gold and time.

Umm... I guess thats about it. Lemme kno if I missed something and I'll add to it. =)

yea....
Xeus
Tue Jul 07 2009, 12:29PM

Facerocker wrote ...

RayRay wrote ...

This is a conversation about your app.

I'd honestly like to thank you for that sentence. I was, infact, a lil confused about why this Forum was named "Application." So thankyou for making that clear ^_^ you're a good man.

Anyways let's get down to business Raybaby....

Thank you for this, I LOL'd alot.

The viscious sarcasm is lovely, but our right insulting one of the 4 officers we have to decide on your app, probably not the best idea.

[ Edited Tue Jul 07 2009, 12:31PM ]
RayRay
Tue Jul 07 2009, 12:34PM

I love applications sometimes. Raybaby...good one. Sorry that I called you out on a poor excuse for an app and you got butthurt.

People asked questions, you dodged them or chose not to answer for whatever reason. This application is the first impression the guild gets of you. What are we supposed to think when we see unenchanted gear, no attempt to get it enchanted after it is pointed out, a pvp spec, unleveled professions, and an all around shitty attitude. Doesn't give a very good first impression does it?

You need to put forth the effort to make your app stand out...in a good way. Saying you will do this and that if you are accepted shows you don't care about your character right now. You made no effort to even post a wowhead link to a raid spec. Even if you are too cheap in game to respec or buy dual spec, that could have been the least you could have done.

Good luck in your search for a guild. I hope you put more effort into your app than you did with this one when you do find one. Declined.

PS, even after all that, you STILL didn't answer the question about +hit.

[ Edited Tue Jul 07 2009, 12:40PM ]

Siz: "Get the Mage" Me: "mage is dead" Siz: "The other blue thing"
Facerocker
Tue Jul 07 2009, 12:46PM
Registered Member #321
Rick - thanks that was for you =)

Rayray - There was no question dodgin' goin' on. Just forgot to answer a few and got my app raped by you outta nowhere.

But seriously tho. All this "You don't care about your character right now" business??

Like i said i'm not raiding right now. And it's not like Facerocker will break down and cry if I don't dual spec him. You gotta calm that down instead of PMS'ing all over everyone's apps.

Or get a life outside of WoW. or both.

No sarcasm tho. In all seriousness. You're the first person in TV that I met that I don't like.

You do weak sauce dps you douche lick.

(sorry had to use that line. Love you all (except Gayray, ttyl) =)
RayRay
Tue Apr 22 2014, 12:36PM

Ah, the infamous Raybaby app...

Siz: "Get the Mage" Me: "mage is dead" Siz: "The other blue thing"
Thrasius
Wed May 14 2014, 11:12PM
Registered Member #62
I lol'd.

I do what I must, because I can.
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Xeus, Woogster, Bendriana, RayRay, Bendrew, Zeebubbles

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF